By using our website, you are accepting the practices we describe here.
1. What Information We Collect? EyesofProvidence.com gathers two basic types of information through the Site: “Personally Identifiable Information” (or “PII”) and “Non-Personally Identifiable Information” (or “Non-PII”). PII is information that identifies or can identify you as an individual (such as residential address, telephone number, or billing information) and Non-PII is aggregated information, demographic information, IP addresses and any other information that does not reveal your specific identity.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. When you visit and interact with the Site, EyesofProvidence.com and third parties with whom EyesofProvidence.com has contracted to provide services to EyesofProvidence.com may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Site pages you visit). Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify you personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that you voluntarily provide (as explained below). Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use such information for any purpose. For example, we may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site. We may then use this information to analyze and improve the features and functionality of this Site. We may use non-PII information about you and other Site visitors to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you. In addition, we reserve the right to share such Non-PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. For example, we may share information with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the EyesofProvidence.com family on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose any of your PII. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as embedding email addresses in cookies). If we do combine any Non-PII with PII, the combined information will be treated as PII. This “combined” PII is not shared with third parties, except as described in this Policy.
4. How Information We Collect Is Used We know it is very important to protect the information you share with us. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access your personal information, and they may do so only for limited reasons. We also employ Go Merch to encrypt credit card numbers and other sensitive information before it is sent from your computer to ours. We also use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. You should feel confident using our website. However, no system can be completely secure. Although we take very significant steps to secure your information, there is always a chance that your information will not always remain secure, and you should always take great care in handling and disclosing your personal information. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
5. Site. We may use PII you give us to better tailor your website experience to your interests, to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. We may also share your PII within the Eyes of Providence business family in order to enhance your experience on other Eyes of Providence websites. To the extent we do so, we make sure that your PII receives the same level of protection throughout the Eyes of Providence business family. All Eyes of Providence companies comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
Communications. Unless you opt out, we may use your PII to send you information about EyesofProvidence.com and its services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners. If at any time you change your mind and prefer to no longer receive such marketing communications from us, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below..
1. Fulfillment of Requests. EyesofProvidence.com may use your PII to fulfill the purpose for which such PII was provided (e.g., to confirm your registration or fulfill your purchase).
2. Facilitation of Transactions. Forms on the Site may sometimes be pre-populated with your PII in order to facilitate a transaction between you and EyesofProvidence.com.
3. Internal Business Purposes. We may also use your PII for our internal business purposes, such as to target advertising, for data analysis, for audits, for fraud prevention and for other internal purposes.
- Shopping/Commercial Services. This Site may offer merchandise and/or ticket purchase services, which may be offered by us or by one of our e-commerce partners. To the extent the merchandise and/or ticket purchase services are offered by one of our e-commerce partners, such e-commerce partner will be collecting and using the PII you provide. For more information regarding your transactions with our e-commerce partners, please refer to Section 4(b) below. To the extent EyesofProvidence.com is the entity offering the purchase services, when you make a purchase through the Site, we may collect your credit card number or other payment account number (for example, your PayPal account number), billing address (including zip code) and other information related to such purchase (collectively, “Payment Information”) from you. We will use the Payment Information that you provide to bill you for your purchase and to fulfill your purchase. We may also use your Payment Information to allow us to ship or deliver tickets, merchandise and/or receipts to you, respond to customer service requests, review and enforce limits on the number of tickets purchased per event and to help prevent credit card fraud. By providing your Payment Information, you are authorizing us to give that information to third parties as necessary to confirm and fulfill your order (for example, to process your credit card or payment account number and to send you products you have ordered).
1. How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is Disclosed
Affiliate Communications and Third Party Communications. Unless you opt out, we may share your PII with our affiliates, including Eyes of Providence owned, operated or managed entities where Eyes of Providence produced events/promotions occur, promoters or sponsors of Eyes of Providence events, artist representatives and fan clubs, and others who are involved in or bring you events/promotions. When you buy or sell tickets or merchandise on our Site (or try to do these things), you consent to allow us to provide your PII to these event providers and their contractors. We share this information so these event providers may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the “Opt-Out Policy” section below..
2. EyesofProvidence.com Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. If you use our services, we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how we do so.
4. Third Party Advertising. The ads appearing on this Site may be delivered to you by our third party advertising partners. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Non-PII about your visits to this Site, such as number of times you have viewed an ad, is used to serve ads to you.
6. Opt-Out Policy. When you supply Eyes of Providence.com with PII, from time-to-time, in EyesofProvidence.com’s discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from us about special offers in connection with the Site, EyesofProvidence.com and/or our advertisers and partners. Unless you opt out to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. In any commercial email we send, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such messages in the future by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email that says “unsubscribe.” It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. Even if you have unsubscribed from receiving promotional emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys. Please note that changing information in your EyesofProvidence.com account or opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party (such as an event provider) before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well.
7. Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time in EyesofProvidence.com’s discretion, you may be provided with the opportunity to receive offers directly from our affiliates and/or from third parties. Unless you opt out to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to EyesofProvidence.com for such purposes may be shared with our affiliates and such third-party partner(s), to allow our affiliates and/or such third parties to provide you with such offers. If would prefer that we no longer share your PII with our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt out of such future sharing at any time by following the procedure above, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Site.
8. Use of This Site by Children. The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) without parental consent, and we request that such individuals do not provide PII through the Site. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without the parent or guardian’s consent by, for example, misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact us. If EyesofProvidence.com determines that it has collected personal information of children under the age of 13, EyesofProvidence.com will immediately delete such information and any accounts believed to be held by children under 13.
9. Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You. This Site also gives you the opportunity to modify or remove PII that you have provided to us by way of this Site. You may do so by clicking “Username Profile” and following the instructions to modify your user information on the Site. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although this information will not be available on the Site after you delete it, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records. To the extent that such information is not stored in our databases, we cannot always ensure that these corrections or deletions will reach such other databases in a timely manner.
10. Security of Your PII. EyesofProvidence.com employs reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through this Site, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. While EyesofProvidence.com takes all appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII supplied by users will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us.
11. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Thanks again for using EyesofProvidence.com! © 2016 EyesofProvidence.com. All rights reserved.